Training Seminar 2018
- Revenue intend implementing the most significant changes to the way payrolls are processed in the last 50 years.
- It will not be possible to operate payroll without having a detailed knowledge of the new rules and processes to be adhered to.
It is imperative that all clients have a working knowledge of these changes. We strongly urge all clients to attend.
- PAYE Modernisation
- An overview of the forthcoming changes
- Impact on Employers
- Impact on Employees
- New Payroll Processing Procedures
- New PAYE Regulations (proposed)
- New USC Regulations (proposed)
- Forms (what stays / what goes)
- Changes to PRD
- Changes to Emergency Tax
– Changes to Quantum
– New functions & features
– New payroll processes
– New screens
Where are they held?
- Red Cow Moran Hotel, 22 Naas Rd, Fox-And-Geese, Dublin 22, D22 YX80
- The Connaght Hotel, Old Dublin Road, Co. Galway * see note below
Note: The morning seminar in Galway is fully booked. There is space available in the afternoon seminar.