Your Privacy Rights
Checkpoint IT Limited trading as Quantum Software is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation including GDPR legislation.
When you visit our Site, we collect different types of personal information (depending on the service you select) in order to provide you with use of and access to our Site and to help us personalise and improve your experience:
What we do with your information?
- When you fill in our contact form we ask you for your name, email address, subject matter and allow you to enter a text message.
- If ordering stationery on-line we ask you for your name, company name, email address, telephone number, invoice address, order number, quantity and product code (for the requested stationery). You may also enter a comment.
- We use this information to respond to your query or stationery order and may do so by either, return email, telephone or written communication, depending on the nature of your query.
- We may from time to time send you emails to notify you of changes to our products or services or to make you aware of upcoming events such as training courses or seminars.
- We will only contact you with your consent.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with data protection legislation.
- We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it.
- It is important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date, therefore please keep us informed of any changes to your personal data. You can update your details by using the on-line contact form to request changes to your information or by emailing the details to email@example.com.
- We will not transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) without first obtaining your consent.
Please note If you are an existing payroll software client and you withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information, we will be unable to provide you with access to the user area of our website and other services associated with your payroll system.
We will retain your personal information for the duration of our business relationship and afterwards for as long as is necessary and relevant for our legitimate business purposes or as otherwise permitted by applicable laws and regulations. Where we no longer need your personal information, we will remove it from our systems and dispose of any paper based documents in a secure manner.
How We Use Tracking Technologies
We use Google Analytics to monitor usage and trends on our website. You may opt out of this by clicking on the link provided. Opt-out. We use Google AdWords to help us in marketing our software to website visitors who express an interest in the area of payroll software or outsourcing payroll. You may opt out of this by clicking on the link provided. Opt-out