Payroll Budget 2020
- New Revenue Employee Documents & Services (Revenue “My Account”).
- Employer PAYE Compliance and Adjustments.
- New Rules and Regulation for End of Year.
Payroll Actions / Revenue Requirements
Here we will outline the Revenue approach to various issues and how best to process these in Quantum.
- Starters / Leavers & Shadow Payroll
- BIK changes & amendments
- Quantum Payroll Enhancements & New Features
- Reporting requirements / adjustments
- Setup within Quantum to ensure Compliance
End of year 2019
- 2019 EOY update
- Processing Tax Year End
- Reconciliation for 2019
- Tax Year
- Annual Leave / Holiday Year
- Financial / Cost Year
- Employee Statements
- Amendments for 2019
- New Filing Dates
- Create 2020 Payrolls
- Catering for 2020 legislative changes
- Outlining new fields, what information they contain.
- New Screens and processes for PAYE Modernisation
Live Payroll Process for 2020
Where are they held?
- Galway 27th Nov – The Connacht Hotel, Old Dublin Road, Galway, H91 K5DD
- Limerick 28th Nov – Greenhills Hotel, Ennis Road, Limerick
- Wexford 04th Dec – Maldron Hotel, Ballindinas, Barntown, Wexford
- Cork 05th Dec – The Metropole Hotel, MacCurtin Street, Victorian Quarter, Cork
- Dublin 06th Dec – Academy Plaza Hotel, 10-14 Findlater Place, O’Connell Street Upper, Dublin 1